- Check that the design, construction, installation and commissioning are compliant with the FU integrity management system (FUIMS).
- Follow up and monitor the Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) of the FPSO hull construction with a particular focus on steel quality and fabrication (welding) procedures and tests.
- Participate in the development of the FU Integrity Strategy
- Assist the project discipline managers in implementing the defined FU integrity management strategy
- Ensure that all elements necessary for the implementation of the FUIMS are delivered as part of the Project and ready for use at start-up stage.
- Participate to the preparation and technical review of the Hull Inspection Plan for the first Class Term (0-5 yrs) and ensure it is adequate and ready for use before start up.
- Advise Field Operations Management and Discipline managers on major FU integrity issues.
- Prepare for the formal hand-over of EGINA FPSO regarding national and international ship registration certificates, classification, punch lists and action plans for FUIMS items.
- Maintain documentations pertaining to the Floating Units Integrity Management System
- Attend PTR as required during design/construction regarding topics affecting floating unit integrity
- Verify the Technical records of all Class items and ensure that they are recorded in the Plant asset registers, uploaded in CMIMS with the relevant inspection plan
- Follow up the documentation and registration of the FPSO Classed Items in VERISTAR
- Follow up the post installation survey for mooring systems, Subsea Systems etc and properly record their post-installation status.