You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
providing ACF’s field teams in Nigeria with essential logistics support during emergency response activities in Jigawa, Yobe and Borno states and build the capacity of the Logistics team in the bases.Key activities in your role will include:
- Follow up and implement recommendations of the latest Logistics Assessment and work with base logistics teams to develop logistics systems and procedures
- Implement short term and long term action plans for logistics staff in the bases in line with the Logistics Assessment outcomes
- Support the Base Logisticians to implement and ensure the performance of the supply chain on base level and ensure conformity with ACF procedures at each stage of the supply chain.
- Provide technical support to the base logisticians on fleet, warehousing, facility management, procurement.
- Support the ITC Officer, provide him and follow an action plan with objectives in the bases
- Support the Base Logisticians in submitting timely and quality reports
- Build the capacity of the Logistics team in the bases, ensure that all KitLog procedures are known and followed
- Build the capacity of Programmes team in working with logistics documentation