- To ensure service delivery at every point of sale in the Food and Beverage Department.
- He or she therefore supervises and co-ordinates the Food and Beverage Department.
- To ensure that the customer promise is delivered and that customers are satisfied within the framework of financial targets set.
- To ensure that guests receive high quality service
- To ensure that the applicable regulations are complied with
- To be responsible for his or her own results
- To optimise the supply chain and the use made of raw materials
- Team management, leadership & team player
- A liking for organisational work
- Effective management: delivering profit centre profitability
- Sales ability
- Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
- Sensitivity to customers: good relationship skills
- Spirit of initiative
- Financial awareness
- A-levels (professional) in service-related subjects
- Significant food and beverage experience (5 years)
- Experience of working in positions of high responsibility in the hotel or food and beverage sectors and managing teams of at least 20 staff.