The F&B Operations Manager is responsible for the overall administration, operations as well as overall performance of all Food & Beverage. As such the F&B Operations Manager is directly involved in the day to day administration of these areas along with tasks such as staffing, training, customer services and product quality with necessary documentation completed for verification purposes. He / she is also actively involved in the maximization of profits, establishment of quality standards, maintenance of high staff performance and ultimately the most important customer satisfaction.
- Diploma/degree in Hotel Management
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Banquet or Restaurant Manager in a 4* or 5* hotel; able to handle multiple F&B outlet operations
- Customer driven and people oriented
- Creative; thinks "out of the box"
- Knowledgeable in Micros system and Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)