At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. As Food & Beverage Outlets Manager, your leadership and passion will ensure outstanding operation and operating results through exciting promotional programs, an engaged team and consistent guest satisfaction.
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Director and the Assistant Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead the day to day operation of CuiScene & In Room Dining ensuring all service standards are followed
- Produce and implement creative promotional programs within these outlets with the goal of increasing revenues
- Work closely with the Culinary team and Food and Beverage Office to execute the delivery of all Food & Beverage promotions and menus; creating a destination of choice for both hotel and external Guests
- Conduct the daily shift brifings, Departmental briefing in the outlets and attending F&B departmental meetings.
- Ensure the CuiScene & In Room Dining achieve thier financial and operational targets
- Adhere to the annual budgets of these outlets and administer it in a fiscally responsible manner
- Monitor food, beverage, labour and operating expenses of these outlets in coordination with Food and Beverage office.
- Monitor guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
- Select, train and develop Colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a leadership role required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Arabic language is an advantage but not a requirment
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Abu Dhabi. Fairmont Bab Al Bahr will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.