• Check raw ingredients for maturity or stability for processing and finished products for safety, quality, and nutritional value.
• Inspect food processing areas to ensure compliance with government regulations and standards for sanitation, safety, quality, and waste management standards.
• Evaluate food processing and storage operations and assist in the development of quality assurance programs for such operations.
• Study methods to improve aspects of foods, such as chemical composition, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, and convenience.
• Stay up-to-date on new regulations and current events regarding food science by reviewing scientific literature.
- B.Sc. Or M.Sc. In Food Science And Technology Or Related Field
- Must Possess A Minimum Of 2-3 Years Of Relevant Experience