Job ID: #1732276
YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY . . .
Providing technical support and recommendations on program implementation at all stages of the project cycle, designing, monitoring and contributing to reporting & M&E of the project and ensuring quality of services delivered, ensuring compliance with Action Against Hunger's policies and national guidelines.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Set up, implement and report on the blanket supplementary feeding project.
- Contribute to the quality, accountability and impact measurement process of his/her program.
- Participate in the coordination, representation and partnerships of ACF in his/her area of intervention.
- Supervise and manage the team.
- Contribute to deliberations on strategy and the positioning of the blanket supplementary feeding Department.
- Identify needs and contribute to project elaboration.
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
- You’re an experienced humanitarian professional
- You have an advanced University degree in economics, social sciences or related field
- You have a minimum of 2 years ‘experience in humanitarian context and project management.
- You are experienced in food aid distribution AND Cash based intervention in emergency context.
- You have experience in program cycle management, monitoring & evaluation.
- You are very efficient leading processes
- You have experience on community based approach activities in an intercultural context.
- You have good organizational skills.
- You have effective organizational representation at different levels.
- You easily integrate with remote areas living conditions.
- You are self-disciplined and can work autonomously making decisions with minimal guidance.
- You possess good coordination, diplomatic and negotiation skills.