You'll contribute to ending world hunger by:
- Being the focal point in providing technical support and recommendations on program development at all stages of the project cycle to Food Security and Livelihood team members; in designing, monitoring, and reporting program activities; and in representing ACF Food Security and Livelihood department during working group meetings.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Develop national Food Security and Livelihood programming and co-ordinate its effective implementation nationally.
- Develop technical reports (internal and external) and proposals reflective of government, organization and donor guidelines, ensuring timely submission to line management.
- Oversee the quality of the need assessment and technical assessment.
- Provide technical leadership in the area of WASH. Support development and capacity building of WASH team.
- Representing ACF externally in both the Humanitarian Community and with Government officials as well as developing strong links with WASH and NGO actors. Actively participate in WASH meetings and other Government/UN forums.