The Food Security Livelihoods (FSL) Deputy Program Manager will primarily be responsible for implementing the Livelihood sub sector of the Humanitarian multi-sectorial rapid response mechanism (RRM) program in Yobe state, Nigeria implemented by ACF and funded by USAID. Livelihood restoration sub sector aims to protect and restore livelihoods of people affected by insurgency in Yobe State through the replacement or rehabilitation of pre-existing livelihood assets and inputs, through cash based interventions and the capacity building to improve skills or production in pre-existing livelihood assets.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Provide support to the ACF’s RRM Specialist to implement the program successfully, harmonizing and developing technical approach, and ensuring that the technical standards, guidelines and methodologies developed are applied.
- Manage field teams within food security & livelihoods sub sector to ensure compliance, technical quality and coherence in all FSL interventions.
- Ensure tracking and reporting of technical activities under Livelihood subsector.
- Recruitment, capacity building and coaching of field staff within livelihood sub sector.
- Provide support to FSL Coordinator to implement FSL strategy.