The Food Security Livelihoods (FSL) Supervisor will primarily be responsible for directly managing field assistants implementing livelihood activities of the Livelihood sub sector of the Humanitarian multi-sectorial rapid response mechanism (RRM) program in Yobe state, Nigeria implemented by ACF and funded by USAID. Livelihood restoration sub sector aims to protect and restore livelihoods of people affected by insurgency in Yobe State through the replacement or rehabilitation of pre-existing livelihood assets and inputs, through cash based interventions and the capacity building to improve skills or production in pre-existing livelihood assets.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Provide support to the FSL Deputy Program Manager to implement the program successfully, harmonizing and developing technical approach, and ensuring that the technical standards, guidelines and methodologies developed are applied.
- Supervise field project team within food security & livelihoods sub sector to ensure compliance, technical quality and coherence in all FSL interventions.
- Liaise with the CBI officer to ensure tracking and reporting of technical activities under Livelihood subsector.
- Participate in technical recruitment and training of the project field team.
- Provide support to FSL DPM and RRM Specialist to implement FSL strategy, and make recommendations for improving the project according to activity results.