The Food Security Livelihoods (FSL) Deputy Program Manager will support in implementing the Improving food access and nutrition for vulnerable displaced and host population in Yobe State, in Northern Nigeria. This program aims to provide cash and/or vouchers to the IDPs and host communities to provide immediate access to food.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Provide support to ACF’s FSL Program Manager to implement the program successfully, harmonizing and developing technical approach, and ensuring that the technical standards, guidelines and methodologies developed are applied.
- Manage the food security and livelihoods field team to ensure compliance, technical quality and coherence in all FSL interventions.
- Ensure tracking and reporting of technical activities under the food security and livelihood sector.
- Recruitment, capacity building and coaching of field staff within food security and livelihood sector.
- Provide support to FSL Coordinator to implement FSL strategy.