- The FSL field assistant will be directly under the supervision of the FSL Field Assistant.
- He/ She will be responsible for management and implementation of the Improving food access and nutrition for vulnerable displaced and host population in Yobe State, in Northern Nigeria at community (LGA) level.
- This program aims to provide cash and/or vouchers to the IDPs and host communities to provide immediate access to food.
Summary of Key Objectives
- Undertake food security & livelihood interventions (cash based and nutrition awareness) at LGA level under the direction of the FSL Supervisor.
- Collect information and data on food security at LGA level through surveys, assessments and regular post distribution monitoring of beneficiary households
- Mobilization and awareness raising about the organization, program objectives and activities to local authorities and the population, and act as a link between the Organization and the beneficiaries (at LGA level)