The Food Security Livelihoods (FSL) Supervisor will primarily be responsible for directly managing field assistants implementing food security and livelihood activities of the Improving food access and nutrition for vulnerable displaced and host population in Yobe State, in Northern Nigeria. This program aims to provide cash and/or vouchers to the IDPs and host communities to provide immediate access to food.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Provide support to the FSL Deputy Program Manager to implement the program successfully, harmonizing and developing technical approach, and ensuring that the technical standards, guidelines and methodologies developed are applied.
- Supervise field project team within food security & livelihoods sector to ensure compliance, technical quality and coherence in all FSL interventions.
- Ensure tracking and reporting of technical activities under food security and livelihood sector.
- Participate in technical recruitment and training of the project field team.
- Provide support to FSL DPM and FSL PM to implement FSL strategy, and make recommendations for improving the project according to activity results.