- Our combination of international and local market knowledge and perspective give us an edge in the professional services industry in Nigeria.
- This combination enables the Nigerian practice to add real value by developing strategies that give the firm’s clients a distinct edge over their competitors.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of five O'level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting.
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- Age should be less than 26 years.
- Should not have written the KPMG test before.
- Law, Computer Science and/or Accounting Graduates ONLY.