- To lead a team of experts on forensic audit & backlog recovery for the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Provide the required leadership to the audit and recovery team under your supervision.
- Lead the process of initiating discussions and engagement of relevant stakeholders
- Lead the process of negotiation with stakeholders to achieve the best overall results
- Lead the process of ensuring all books and relevant documents required for audit are made available to the team by relevant Stakeholders
- Lead the process of checking the books, establishment & reconciliation of liabilities, and recovery of all funds.
- Lead in the process of coordinating review meetings at the team level.
- Supervise support staff and collate and analyze reports of subordinates.
- Validate the and accuracy of reports by subordinates on the ICT Reporting Portal
- Make a representation for the team at the high revel project implementation review meetings.
- Communicate to the Project Manager who is the Associate Partner, DCP on project execution timelines, milestones, and success metrics.
- Lead in the process of preparing team report and dissemination to the Project Manager
- Idea Generation
- Developing independent ideas to ensure that the Project’s objectives are achieved.
- Experience in financial data reporting and audit coordination.
- Must be able to work well under pressure both independently and as a leader of a collaborative team.
- Must be able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Other transferable skills.
- Excellent and Practical Expertise in Microsoft (Excel, Word & Power Points)
- Capable Economics, Accounting & Auditing Researcher.
- Good writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- A willingness to be flexible according to the current demands of the project.
- Analytic, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Continual self-development.
- Goal and quality oriented.
- Ethically driven.
- Excellence and quality oriented.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Must be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and efficient, with good judgment.
- Resourceful and efficient in completing tasks with strong follow through skills.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Must be psychologically balanced to lead and to be led