- To be part of a team of experts on forensic audit & backlog funds recovery for the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Support the process of initiating discussions and engagement of relevant stakeholders
- Support the process of negotiation with stakeholders to achieve the best overall results
- Support the process of ensuring all books and relevant documents required for audit are made available to the team by relevant Stakeholders
- Support the process of checking the books, establishment and recovery of Net Revenue Surplus Contribution.
- Support in the process of establishment and recovery of excess claims
- Support in the process of establishment and recovery of defaults
- Be in all review meetings at the team level
- Work with the team lead on project execution timelines, milestones, and success metrics.
- Support the process of preparing team report and dissemination to the Project Manager
- Idea Generation
- Developing independent ideas to ensure that the Project’s objectives are achieved.
Knowledge and Competences
- Experience in financial data reporting and audit coordination.
- Must be able to work well under pressure both independently and as a leader of a collaborative team.
- Must be able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Other transferable skills.
- Excellent & Practical Microsoft Capability (Excel, Word & Power Points).
- Good writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- A willingness to be flexible according to the current demands of the project.
- Analytic, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Continual self-development.
- Goal and quality oriented.
- Behavioral Qualities
- Ethically driven.
- Excellence and quality oriented.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Must be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and efficient, with good judgment.
- Resourceful and efficient in completing tasks with strong follow through skills.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Must be psychologically balanced to work in a team