• Liaise with several Law Enforcement Agencies on investigations of frauds
• Log all reported and discovered breach incidences in forensic audit case register
• Receive incident prompts from a wide variety of sources
• Data mining/ Information gathering
• Advise internal stakeholders on Government regulations and anti-frauds standards
• Promote fraud awareness across MTNN
• Assist in the investigation and resolution of fraud incidents and allegations of corruption and breaches in conformance with documented policies and procedures.
• Develop periodic reports on forensic audit incidents, investigations and outcomes as may be required by the Senior Forensic Auditor.
• Plan, perform, analyze and report on outcomes of investigations in line with company procedures and guidelines.
• Assist in recommending system and process improvements based on the outcome of various investigations conducted.
• Provide constant feedback to internal stakeholders through the Senior Forensic Auditor on reported incidences which require investigation.
• Liaise with internal (Human Resources, Legal, Security, Subscriber Fraud Unit, etc) and external (Law enforcement agencies) stakeholders as required.
• Carry out research on fraud detection and prevention as necessary and as requested in forensic audit discipline.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• May be required to travel at any time
• Minimum 4 years in a business environment of which 2 years in fraud investigation and/or management
• Telecommunication experience is desirable
• Business writing
• Fraud investigation
• Software in use by organization
- BA, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND or BEd