Our client is a leading banking and financial institution with branches throughout the country, offering a full range of banking products and services in Retail, Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking. The Bank prides itself as a major contributor to the economic advancement and development of Nigeria.
In line with its medium and long term plans, brand essence and desire to consistently transform itself as it forges ahead in its passion to provide exceptional banking to the nation, the Bank has identified the need to recruit competent and suitable individuals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Head, Fraud Investigation, the successful candidate will liaise with law enforcement agencies to ensure that recoveries are made from fraud and armed robbery incidents and that fraudulent cases referred to law enforcement agencies are promptly investigated.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in the Social Sciences, or Criminology-related discipline.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in security-related roles.
- Strong understanding of the banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to use banking applications, as well as manage security.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance.
Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)
Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.