Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Forensic scientists use analytical and scientific techniques to examine evidence from crimes and prepare legal statements that summarise the results for court cases.
- searching for and collecting evidence at the scenes of crimes
- compiling written reports
- gathering evidence
- verifying the authenticity of documents
- testing fluid and tissue samples for the use of drugs or poisons
- analysing tool and tyre marks
- giving and defending evidence in court
- recovering data from electronic equipment such as laptops, computers and mobile phones
- using appropriate analytical techniques such as chromatography, electron microscopy and DNA profiling
- Logical and independent mind
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Objectivity and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline
- Concentration and patience
- Ability to deal with stressful and emotional situations
- Confidence in your own judgement
To become a forensic scientist, a degree in forensic science or another science subject is necessary. Postgraduate study in forensic science is often required,
HOW TO APPLY
All applicant should forward their detailed RESUME/CV to the comment box provided or to HR through this email address;career.medtrust[at]gmail.com for urgent recruitment by the human resources manager within one week of publishing.ONLY FOR LAGOS RESIDENT.
NOTE; Meet with the requirement that is years of experience,education background etc before applying cos it wil be screen thoroughly.THANKS