- Ensuring at least 90%availability on site, patrolling to indentify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
- Ensuring that hazards in workplace are properly identified and corrected immediately where possible, or
reported to Company and Contractor management.
- Ensuring that all activities carried out on site are duly approved by Contractor’s PTW system and an
approved Work Order is issued.
- Ensuring that JSA is conducted for all critical activities and that the hazard control measures are in place
before commencement of work.
- As may be required, participate in Risk Assessment reviews. PTW administration, site tours or any other
Contractor HSE supervision function.
- Perform HSE inspection of work sites and issue daily report to Company through the HSE Supevisor.
- Stop every activity that can lead to an incident or injury of personnel and ensure that the risk is controlled
before work resumes.
- Closely follow up with the implementation of HSE procedures on construction sites of contractors and
- Participate in daily toolbox meetings with the contractor’s HSE supervisors on site.
- Advise Company HSE Supervisor on resources and materials required for adequate coverage of HSE
supervision of site.
- Monitor the implementation and close-out of HSE actions from anomaly reports, inspection and audits of
contractor and subcontractor sites assigned.
- Ensure that contractors and sub-contractors comply with all the relevant HSE requirements as per
Contractor’s HSE procedures, Company HSE expectations and other relevant international regulations and
- When designated, participate in incident investigations and ensure that relevant information is obtained from
- Degree in Engineering or Safety Related Certification.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on
position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities. Experience in shipyard recommended.
- Thorough knowledge of risk assessment techniques, SERVICE safety analysis.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company.
· Geographical mobilitycations