- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls
- Royce turbo-generators and 3 Thermodyn turbo-compressors .
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
- Qualification: Minimum qualification level required is HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Professional Experience: At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- Strong knowledge on Aero Derivate Gas turbine: Rolls Royce RB211 Turbine Control System/ Rolls Royce FT110 and/or FT125
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
- Capable of maintaining good interpersonal relations with the ability to work with a multi-national workforce.