- Prepares with COMPANY Process Engineer, COMPANY ICSS Specialist Engineer (Onshore) and SMC Vendors, corrective actions and modifications of the ICSS system.
- Assists the Planning Engineer with the resourcing and suitable planning input to ensure a quality preparation and execution of all ICSS and System works.
- With his teams assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
- Ensures that COMPANY's HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during preparation and performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Manages interventions using the CMIMS and work packs provided by the planning team,
- Reviews all intervention reports in the CMIMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the detailed technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors (and in certain plant - Operates) the functioning of any equipment placed under his responsibility,
- Performs trouble shooting in the ICSS, PLC, etc.
- Follows up the Parameter values and alarms in the concerned systems for condition monitoring purposes,
- Controls and applies inhibits in the systems as directed and controlled by COMPANY rules and procedures.
- Maintains an accurate and auditable log of all system faults and inhibits (Short term and long term)
- Takes part in daily, weekly and coordination meetings on SITE,
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams and actively participates in this himself, leading others by his example,
- Manages and Coaches/Mentors the ICSS/PLC technician directly under his responsibility,
- Carries out, at CONTRACTOR's site representative's request and COMPANY Validation, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation is resumed.