The UFR Onshore Pre-commissioning Engineer will be required to:
- provide assistance and reports to the respective UFR COMPANY Site Representatives at EWT, SCNL, Aveon, IMS and Breman Yards; UFR Pre-commissioning Leader and to the UFR Construction Manager in Lagos.
- be directly responsible for supervising all the pre-commissioning activities at EWT, SCNL, Aveon, IMS and Breman Yards performed by UFR and OLT CONTRACTOR
- . Attending all the Pre-commissioning activities organised by UFR and /OLT CTRs - work repartition, priorities, schedule, resources, coordination of the preparation team.
- Attending the daily/weekly meetings with the UFR/OLT COMPANY Site representatives.
- Issuing daily/weekly reports within agreed or set time frame.
- Reviewing of the pre-commissioning procedures or dossier with the pre-commissioning orientation and ensure precommissioning
- Witnessing and validating the execution of EWT, SCNL, Aveon, IMS and Breman Yards pre-commissioning activities with due consideration for safety, technical, quality, cost, schedule and achieving smooth hand over.
- Supervising UFR and OLT Contractors for the integration of UFR and OLT activities within the OPERCOM and ICAPS processes.
- Following up the schedule of onshore pre-commissioning of UFR and OLT Contractors in order to reach the planned end date.
- Checking pre-commissioning progress against schedule and recommending any necessary corrective actions, close followup on punch list.
- Reporting immediately any unexpected events which may affect pre-commissioning.
- The review of the various pre-commissioning preparation tasks to be performed by the UFR Contractor.
- Reviewing pre-commissioning management procedures (hand over, interfaces, punch list, internal, organization
- etc…)Following UFR and OLT Contractorspreparations of the onshore pre-commissioning activities and,ensuring all the HSE requirements are well implemented.
- Following Pre-commissioning activities ensuring the Pre-commissioning procedures are duly enforced by UFR and OLT Contractors.
- Reporting to each Yard’s COMPANY Site Representative and UFR Construction Manager about all technical issues thatrequire to be specifically addressed in documentation review or during Pre-commissioning progress meetings.
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of Pre-commissioning events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated Egina UFR Team specialists.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary.
- Reporting to Management any issues they may face and propose ways of improvement.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Sound background in Oil & Gas installations and onshore construction.
- Minimum 7 years cumulative experience engineering, fabrication or operations.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Engineering, Oil & Gas, E&I Commissioning.