Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Working with users of the system to develop new features and enhancements, with a particular focus on performance testing. As the work is on the test framework itself, not the tests. You will have ownership of an area of the codebase and will be able to get your changes in to production rapidly.
1. Engage with users of the framework to identify and refine their requirements.
2. Design, implement and test new features for the framework.
3. Make changes to the database schema to support new features.
4. Implement unit tests for framework changes, including mocking of classes and databases.
5. Create user-facing API documentation for the framework (users being other Python programmers).
6. Debug and fix defects in the framework.
7. Perform code reviews for other framework changes or general Python code changes.
·Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Additional qualification will be an added advantage.