· Market the various locations of the Hotel and its services.
You will be entitled to an attractive commission based on any business you bring to the hotel.
1) Identifying potential business deals by thoroughly analyzing the local and national market.
2) Making use of personal and professional contacts to fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospective and existing clients.
3) Closing new business deals by coordinating the clients’ requirements, including (but not limited to) developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with the hotel business operations.
· Disseminate facts and information about the Hotel’s facilities/product.
1) A good degree in Marketing or equivalent.
2) Mininum of 2 years experience in sales and marketing.
3) Agood command over language and strong ability to interact with persons of different industry vertical.
4) Must be a team player with ability to work independently/ excellent marketing qualities.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to :- firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.