Will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organising events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work is often challenging, varied and exciting.
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign;
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with designers and printers;
- organising photo shoots;
- arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
HND/BSC In Business Administration and any related discipline.