1. Marketing the firms Services to prospective client.
2. Canvassing for new contract.
3. Maintaining the account of client as well as supervision of work being done by cleaners and engineers on areas where necessary.
4. Keeping of relevant records where necessary.
1. A minimum of second class lower in any discipline. Persons awaiting results can also apply.
2. Not more than 28 years of age.
3. A resident of Lagos.
4. Male or female fluent in English and two other Nigerian languages.
5. conversant with places in Lagos.