-Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
-Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels.
-Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
-Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
-Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
-Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
-Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
-Make and confirm reservations.
• Candidate must have a minimum of B.Sc/HND in related field.
• Candidate must be proficient in MS Office packages.
• Candidate must be good looking and very smart.
• Candidate must be confident and eloquent.
• Candidate must have good customer service skills
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address; email@example.com, using the job title as a subject of the mail not later than 30th January 2015.
Applicant must reside around Obalende, V/Island, Oworonshoki, Adeniji and Ikoyi