Ref Code: JOB/16-01
- Administers and supports day-to-day activities to ensure seamless operations.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Oversee purchase of stationery and office supplies
- Keeps and updates records of all company’s fixed assets
- Facility Management
- Handling Petty Cash
- File Management
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Provide report on key activities.
- A first Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Completion of NYSC
- At least 2 years of related work experience such as Executive Assistant or Office Manager
- Profound knowledge in MS Office applications such as Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Fair demonstration of office and social etiquette
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Coordinated and Disciplined
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines
- Candidates who live in Abuja are preferred.