Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our client is a firm of architects, interior designers, and supporting staff. The firm is a full service Architectural and Interior Architectural design practice providing project planning, restorations, renovations, additions, and the design of new buildings for private and commercial residential units, educational, religious, and the hospitality industry.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Operates listed office machines as required.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memorandum and other material.
- Assists public with the use of department facilities.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- A minimum of OND in any field of study.
- Must be residing within Lagos its environs.