- A Front Desk Executive (Receptionist) plays a key role in the firm’s growth as he/she often presents the first impression of the organization to clients and customers and as such, has an objective of delivering friendly and efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
- He/She serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Deals with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring logbook.
- Fulfills all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate would be responsible for client services.
- To adhere to and live the organization values.
- First degree in English Language or Linguistics or Mass Communication.
- Minimum of 2 years front desk experience in financial or health insurance industry
- Excellent command of English language.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, business ethics and standards, product, processes and procedures, health insurance and Nigerian corporate market.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
Listening Skill, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization and Planning, Informing Others, High level of stress tolerance, Attention to detail, Phone Skills and Information Management.