Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate leasing agent or division.
· Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents (checks, etc) through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and division managers. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
· Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits.
· Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies.
· Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes.
· Provide a meet and greet function for walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
· Ensuring, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily. Informing the Sales Manager on any significant issue(s).
· Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and landlords. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists generated will remain the property of Queens Court Property.
· Remaining abreast of signage and advertising requirements, and ensuring this information is accurately conveyed to the Marketing Department.
· Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that are in support of Queens Court Property and its various divisions.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related disciple.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Outlook and Internet.
· Multi-tasking ability and the ability to meet required deadlines.
· Confidentiality of Company related business.
· Honest and trustworthy.
All interested candidates should forward their Cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org