The role holder would be responsible for attending to walk in visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone. Supply information regarding the organization, services and policies to clients.
- Serving as a primary receptionist-answer and direct incoming calls and assisting visitors.
- Stocking and distributing office supplies to all DealDey locations
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Supervise office support staff to ensure delivery of assigned duties timely
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries
- General administrative and clerical support
- Operational knowledge of Guest Relations or Front Office.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Ensures preparation of meetings and conferences venues
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Make sure office is kept clean & tidy throughout the day
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Assist the C-level mangers as requested
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of an OND
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar role would be an added advantage
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time, are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work schedules as appropriate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Packages and the use of the Internet.
The following skills are essential:
- The position requires adaptability and flexibility—especially when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.