- A front desk receptionist serves as the face of the company.
- He/She is Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- May also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Arranging both in-house and external events.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Organising And Servicing Meetings (Producing Agendas And Taking Minutes)
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Telecommunication Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Listening skills
- Ability to handle Pressure
- Qualifications: OND in Mass Communication, Business administration, Secretarial studies or other related courses
- Relevant Experience: Must have minimum of 2years relevant experience
- Age: Not more than 28 Years