To perform front desk administrative duties and offer good customer care services to both clients
• Assisting with clerical/bookkeeping duties and preparing daily bank deposits (for finance team to process accordingly)
• Maintaining office records, including records of all office expenses.
• To provide general help desk services
• To receive and direct visitors
• To maintain a front desk visitor’s register
• Schedule appointments
• To participate in organizing parliamentary ceremonies and events
• Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times
• To deliver internal mail and personal documents services
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Customer care, communication and public relations skills
• Good telephone etiquette
• Good observation and presentation skills.
• Understanding and knowledge of health and safety procedures.
• Have a professional approach to all routine tasks and displays a sense of responsibility at all times.
• Focused on the delivery of customer service to everybody on the organization’s premises.
• Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, adaptability and team building skills.
• Should be very much familiar with MS Office and Internet
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following Disciplines: Leisure and Hospitality Management, Public Relations, Office Management, or Communication Studies from a recognized Institution
• Task Focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
• Smart, well groomed and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
• Possessing a friendly and approachable personality.