Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for providing point of contact for clients, incoming telephone calls, granting access to the building, and supporting the highest level of customer service for clients, staff, and visitors. The person will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the office.
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Processing mails and deliveries
- Providing general administrative and clerical support
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
A HND/BSC from a recognized institution.
- 2 years experience in a similar position with ability to provide professional customer service
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under stressful conditions.
- General office clerical and computer skills required.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to:firstname.lastname@example.org