- The front desk receptionist is considered as the face of an organization.
- She is responsible for greeting the visitors who are coming in the office and also answer their basic queries.
- The receptionist at the front desk is also responsible for distribution of mails, deleting the junk mails and prioritizing the important mails that are required for business purposes.
- The front desk receptionist is responsible for dispatching and receiving important documents, preparing financial correspondences, filing documents, making photocopies and sending mails.
- She should coordinate with all the employees of an organization for conveying important messages.
- Help people to reach the correct destination.
- Drafting letters and documents.
- Organizing the meetings that are to be held in the office and taking minutes.
- Must reside around Yaba and its environs.