Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Administration & Office Support
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Receive visitors and ensure visits are properly logged.
- Receive all deliveries (including mail) and maintain an appropriate record of all deliveries.
- Receive phone calls and keep accounts of all inquiries and direct them to the appropriate departments.
- Liaise with the security team to ensure that entrance to the office is properly monitored and that all visits are appropriately logged.
- Liaise with project team to ensure that adequate information on staff movements is appropriately logged.
- Any other duties that may be assigned Qualifications
Lagos, Port Harcourt & Uyo
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc, HND in Business Admin, Social Sciences.
- At least two (2) years relevant experience in NGOs and service organizations.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, proven communication skills, good IT skills and confidence/proficiency in all Microsoft packages.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone number of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.