Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Serving as a primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors)
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries
- Compose letters and bills (weekly/monthly) independently for each customer under instructions of senior management
- Assisting with clerical/bookkeeping duties and preparing daily bank deposits (for finance team to process accordingly)
- Maintaining office records, including records of all office expenses
- Stocking and distributing office supplies
- Provide information to callers about company services and products
- Manage inquiries and record the requests in given forms, softwares and web portals (training will be provided for software data entry and web portal data entry)*
- Manage daily inquiry sheets in given forms/formats and softwares
- General administrative and clerical support
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Organize meetings with prospected clients on phone and transferring confirmed leads to sales team to action.
- Should be very much familiar with MS Office and Internet
The candidate should have superior organizational skills, self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time, are essential.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet