Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
FRONT DESK OFFICER
The client, a Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in some West Africa Countries currently seeks to employ a FRONT DESK OFFICER. The client prides itself as a media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content
- Respond to visitor's inquiries and direct to concerned staff.- Sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Greet, assist visitors and the general public.
- Deliver excellent customer services, at all times.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Provide administrative support to Admin Department
- OND/HND/BSC from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, marketing, etc.)
- Good communication skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Coordinated and Disciplined.
- Attentive to details.
- Excellent customer service relation.