Being the first point of contact for visitors
•Answering company phones and directing calls to the appropriate team member
• Pick up and deliver the mail
• Open and date stamp all general correspondence
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support
• Respond to public inquiries.
•Updating company social media profile
• Other duties as assigned.
•Candidate must be based in Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja.
•Outstanding customer service skills required
•Must be detail oriented and possess good oral and written communication skills in English and any other major Language in Nigeria
•Must have the ability to work independently
•Must have a strong proficiency in Microsoft application
•Excellent time management skills required
•Minimum of OND in a related discipline
1-3 years of relevant experience