- To perform front desk administrative duties and offer good customer care services to both clients
- Assisting with clerical/bookkeeping duties and preparing daily bank deposits (for finance team to process accordingly)
- Maintaining office records, including records of all office expenses.
- To provide general help desk services
- To receive and direct visitors
- To maintain a front desk visitor's register
- Schedule appointments
- To participate in organizing parliamentary ceremonies and events
- Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times
- To deliver internal mail and personal documents services
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Customer care, communication and public relations skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good observation and presentation skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Have a professional approach to all routine tasks and displays a sense of responsibility at all times.
- Focused on the delivery of customer service to everybody on the organization's premises.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, adaptability and team building skills.
- Should be very much familiar with MS Office and Internet
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any of the following Disciplines: Leisure and Hospitality Management, Public Relations, Office Management, or Communication Studies from a recognized Institution
- Task Focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
- Smart, well groomed and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
- Possessing a friendly and approachable personality.