The preferred candidate must be able to:
- File paperwork, maintain computer files, perform data entry, order inventory, process financial documents, and update reservations. sort incoming and outgoing mails
- Maintain confidentiality & handle sensitive information appropriately
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain diaries, arrange appointments and keep appointment calendars
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Ensure the safety and protection of student/constant supervision of the students on and off site.
- Assist with various school special events
- Write reports as and when required.