Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Responsible for operating the main company switchboard, receiving visitors, managing inbound and outbound mail and courier packages.
The first point of contact for all visitors. Handle day-to-day reception duties to present a professional image of the Organization to external customers and business partners, as well as provide administrative support to the HR & Administration department within company guidelines with the objective to ensure smooth and effective operations of the office.
- Operate a switchboard and receive visitors so that all callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
- Receive and correctly route incoming and outgoing telephone calls at a switchboard. Take and distribute accurate messages
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority and serve refreshments to visitors before and during meetings;
- Organizing and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages.
- Provide general day to day secretarial support which includes typing, faxing, filing, scanning, answering internal and external phone calls, taking minutes in meetings and arrange for outgoing mailing requirements as needed by the staff;
- Coordinate with external delivery companies for sending documents and submitting required documentation to Finance for reimbursement or payment;
- Assist in maintaining the phone system including number assignment, coordinate with vendors and IT support, update and train all staff about any changes;
- Ensure the office is conforming to organizational procedures and safety standards;
- Record and report hazards, accidents, injuries and health issues within the workplace;
- Set an example for employees in matters from office conduct to wardrobe. Be professional in all manners of communication and appearance;
- Offer consistently professional, friendly and engaging service and deal efficiently and promptly with any queries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills (fluent, spoken and written English)
- Good computer skills – efficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Administration skills
- Friendly personality – approachable, outgoing, assertive
- Good organizational skills: ability to priorities, follow up and multi-task
- Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Interested applicants should send their cvs through the Hr email@example.com or send their details to 08112774041