The principal responsibility of the Fuel Attendant is fill tanks of mobile equipment / Plant on site.
Key aims and objectives:
- Dispense Fuel to Mobile Plants / Equipment.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Run fuel pumps.
- Supply them a voucher for required volume of fuel to be collected for each day.
- Receive the applied fuel into the main tanks.
- Fill fuel tanks of equipment with diesel to particular levels.
- Collate sub-vouchers, take meter readings on volume received and plant hour meter reading at the point of receiving the diesel.
- Develop the record to determine the actual volume dispensed for the day/week and month.
- Prepare records to be entered in a worksheet.
- Performs other related duties as required.