Ensures that monthly contributions by employees and Nestlé Nigeria Plc for Pension, Provident and Gratuity Funds are received within seven days after salary payments into the bank accounts of the Funds and the General Ledger.
• Ensures that all financial transactions – receipts (Interests and Dividends), repayments to retirement accounts holders, payments for all expenses, Investment Considerations and journals are accurately and promptly captured into the General Ledger.
• Ensure monthly returns to National Pension Commission (PenCom) via Risk Management and Analysis System (RMAS) and in addition related schedules for the determination and payment of supervisorial charges to both PENCOM and Pension Fund Custodian.
• Prepare on Quarterly basis Financial Statements and Balance Sheet, with all relevant schedules, submitting same to the Chief Executive Officer, to prepare other reports for the Board , Investment and Risk Committee meetings.
• Annual preparation of Financial Statements and Balance Sheet, with all relevant schedules in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, for returns to National Pension Commission and consideration of the Board of Directors, Investment and Risk Committees.
• Print and distribute on quarterly basis, Statements of Accounts for each Retirement Accounts Holder, for Pension, Provident and Gratuity Funds.
Not less than 3 years relevant Fund Management experience
• Upper Credit/ Second Class Upper Degree (HND, BSc) in Accounting.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant- ACA, ACCA
• Good analytical and planning skills
• Good Communicator, both orally and written
• Good organizational skills
• Computer Literate