To maintain the guest house lawns and garden to the highest possible condition.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In charge of grass cutting, weed control and leaf raking
- Planting new trees, flowers and various plants.
- Maintenance of plant tubs baskets
- Making sure that all garden equipment is correctly maintained and serviced
- Clearing rubbish and litter away from the garden and grounds.
- Producing various designs and layouts of garden landscapes.
- Ensuring a safe working environment for everyone working in the garden
- To ensure that all chemical application is carried out in a safe and correct manner.
- Report any dangerous branches, dead or leaning trees to the Management
- To talk to guests about the ground and gardens whenever required.
- Ability to use a wide range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools
- Good knowledge of plants and vegetables
- Have an in-depth knowledge of pesticide use
- Knowledge of organic gardening methods and techniques
- Must be at least O’level qualification.
- Must have at least 3-5 years working experience as a Gardener
- Knowledge in applying fertilizers and other necessary chemicals to the plants.
- Must have knowledge in gardening including taking care of plants and flowers.
- Must have wide knowledge in different varieties of flowers and plants.
- Must have knowledge in planting and maintaining grass such as Bermuda grass.
- Must have knowledge and ability to do basic landscaping for the plants
- Must have passion in plants.
- To interact with the Operations Supervisor and other support staff