- Work with teams to evaluate and initiate gas exploitation opportunities including new drill wells and workovers.
- Carry out field and reservoir studies as part of an integrated team and perform petroleum engineering functions including decline curve analysis, material balance, nodal and system analysis etc.
- PVT modeling analysis and modeling including black oil, condensate and compositional fluid models with no supervision
- Develop project proposals figuring out all the technical aspects, in liaison with cost estimation and realistic schedule of project work.
- Anchor and contribute to preparation of Gas Field Development Plans· Subsurface evaluation of gas reservoirs to support gas contracts decision
Key Competencies - Maximum 5
- Able to build and run integrated production models including reservoir and pipelines and optimize for production and reserves. Show creativity and innovation in optimizing production.
- Reservoir surveillance to monitor gas production performance and make recommendations for optimization of production gas rates and reserves.
- Prepare or review detailed workover programs for execution, ensuring no procedural or safety gaps
- Successful candidate should have the knowledge of all facts of gas production, reservoir and drilling engineering.
Education/Certification & Experience required - 5 maximum
- A university degree in petroleum, mechanical or chemical engineering or closely related disciplines, with minimum of seven years relevant experience in an oil producing environment (operating companies preferred).
- Must posses a broad-based petroleum engineering experience covering production and reservoir engineering.
- Candidates with experience in reservoir modelling and field operations will be a plus.