Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Cleans, lubricates, and adjusts compressors, using hand tools.
2) Adjusts temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, or transfer of gas, according to test results and knowledge of process and equipment.
3) Observes pressure, temperature, level, and flow gauges to ensure standard operation.
4) Observes pressure gauges to determine consumption rate variations and turns knobs or switches to regulate pressures.
5) Opens valve to allow gas to flow into and out of compressors.
6) Reads gas meters and records amount of gas received and dispensed from holders.
Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form. Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems. Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.