- Relevant university degrees are required for all positions.
- For the technical positions, a degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering Is preferred
- For the non-technical positions a degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Under the supervision of a manager, coordinate technical interactions with POP and International Carriers
- Manage International carriers connected at POP and local PTO’s in Nigeria
- Ensure optimal performance of Gateway resources
- Ensure high level of Quality of Service on International call termination
- Assist in managing leased line for special projects (Blackberry, NLNG)
- Assist in managing roaming link for voice and GPRS
- Manage International carriers trunk connection, reduction, expansion,
- decommission and suspension
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in International Voice Wholesale or Voice Switching
- Must be familiar with Local and International Interconnect Proficiency in SS7 Signalling, IP, SIGTRAN and other ITU standards
- Must be highly analytical and have an eye for details